Hazel Brae Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are accepted following our receipt of the booking form together with payment of the 25% non returnable deposit.
- The balance is payable six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings made less than six weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Acceptable methods of payment are: bank transfer, cheques or cash. Cheques should be made payable to Willow Holiday Lets and posted to Crossway House, Dorstone, Herefordshire, HR3 6AS.
- Up to two pets are allowed in the cottage, with an extra charge of £15 per pet per week., £10 per pet for short lets.
- Negligence causing loss or damage to the accommodation, equipment or environs, or any requirement for extra cleaning will be charged for against this bona fide payment.
Departure and Arrival
- The let commences from 3.30pm Friday and terminates at 10am on the day of your departure. The accommodation to be used for holiday purposes only and to the persons named on the booking form.
- Electricity, gas, linen, towels, fuel, wi-fi, DVD player, CD player and freeview TV are included in the rent.
- Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same clean and tidy condition as it was found upon arrival and to report any damage and breakages before departure.
- No smoking allowed in the accommodation.
- The contract of let is between the hirer and Willow Holiday Lets run by Anna & Dave, the owners of the accommodation.
Cancellation & Insurance
- Should a cancellation be made by the guests, we will seek to re-let for the period of hire. A full refund will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation.
- Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.